MOVIE AND/OR SERIES THAT I WOULD RECOMMEND


I will write about a short serie that I watched in netflix. This serie have five seasons, but with a few chapters. Between five seasons, It has twenty two chapters and its duration is between forty one minuts and ninety minuts

This serie is called Black Mirror, directed by Annabel Jones and Charlie Brooker. This serie has characters like Daniel Kaluuya, a famous character with an Oscar and Golden Globe, Jhon Hamm, Toby Kebbell, Jerome Flynn, famous by his role in Game Of Thrones and more characters but with less relevance.

Black Mirror is a serie without a story line. In each chapter, the director seeks to explain through dystopian fables, about the danger of technologies in our life and our society.

I like this serie because when I watched it, when each chapter finished, I thought about all information and the exposed situation to me. In one sense, the history told could be extreme, but if You take a moment to think about It, It could be true and could be a situation that We could experience in a uncertain future.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

THE POWERFUL AND FOOLPROOF FOOD

WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR?

WHO I AM?