My Biography

 My name is Tomás Ruiz, I was born in Santiago, Chile on 15th of june in 1999. I live with my mom and two of my three sisters. My mom works as a occupational therapist and my two sisters go to school.

I was from 4 years old until 18 years old at the American Academy School, there, I was interested in sports, music, and going to a lots of parties in the weekend. I had a band with my schoomates, We did a cover to The Bunkers and We won a music school contest. Then, I developed skills with the piano and violin.

With the sports, I played Volleyball in the National League in the categories juvenile and adult. I was exempted in the physical education and I really loved that because, I trained so much every day, so I can't eat by the training time and the travel to my house and in this subject I could eat and sleep.

In this years, I was scout and I travelled by all the south of our country I met many place very beautiful, with a nice persons, I ate the best kneaded bread with butter in this places. Sometimes I had snow, rain and a big sun in the same day. This experience was very nice, because it is te wonder of the Patagonia. I was living different things in a short time.

When I had 19 years old I has started the university and I chose architecture to study. I had one year without pandemic and this year was incredible because I met a big and new world to develop my person and my mind. I did a wood, iron and cardboard models.

Today, after 2 years of pandemic, I have a hibrid mode of study in university, I can play volleyball in the indoor fields with my friends of my city and step by step I can do my life as it was before.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

THE POWERFUL AND FOOLPROOF FOOD

WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR?

WHO I AM?