My favorite subject in the semester



 This last semester I studied four subjects without Taller and my favorite was Diseño y Materializacion. It is a subject that explains the use of materials in the construction and its corresponding calculation. In the class of this subject learn about the steel and concrete constructions. We did two tests and two power points with a building that we had to study and  apply what we learned in the class like forces calculations, design beams, floors, roofs and columns, terrain preparation to be used with necessary implements like heavy-duty machinery, differents materials, like sand, stones, cements and adhered. It was the most difficult subject between among all for the amount of content of each one. I like this subject because it makes you see and understand about reality in the constructions or in the thinking about the design with the choices made by architects and all the factors that they need to have in their mind to do a building that can meet the main requirements for its proper functioning and wothout any risk of damage to the persons that will use this building. The latter seems to me very interesting because if We do a incorrect part of this building, it can collapse and the people can suffer life threatening.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

THE POWERFUL AND FOOLPROOF FOOD

WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR?

WHO I AM?