BEST HOLIDAYS EVER



In the summer of the year 2019, in my last year of scout, I traveled to Patagonia, in the south of our country.

I traveled for 3-4 weeks and in each place I stayed different amounts of days with my scouts group, but the most important was that I did this travel with my best friends.

My travel started in Puerto Montt and finished in the airport of Balmaceda. In the way, I climbed the Chaiten volcano, I met a lot of nice people, I played with childrens of a school, I did community service like cut grass, clean a school, I did a puppet show and more.

I did a lot of things, a few days I slept  in my tent, other days I slept in a cottage and other days I slept only in my sleeping bag, also I did activities between us, I looked a beautyfull place like El Ventisquero Colgante, We visited Puerto Cisne and in this place it rained a lot, I swam in a different lakes and I taked a lot of photos.

I think that travel was the best because I did this travel with my best friends, I knew a lot of new place of our country and I experienced things that I had never experienced before like walk 27 kilometers in a long road between mountains with my camping backpack, food to 3 meals and 4 liters of water. In this moment, I crossed all my limits both physical and mental, and when I arrived at the expected place I felt very happy and be able to do anything.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

THE POWERFUL AND FOOLPROOF FOOD

WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR?

WHO I AM?