I WANNA VISIT... OR LIVE...

 I think every country has something beautiful or attractive to know but I love and value very much the life and its quality. So I really like Finlandia, its society and its quality of life.

Finlandia is a Nordic country with a lot of nature and surrounded by forest and water reserves. The architecture in finlandia is functional, minimally invasive and optimize their energy resources.

I like the life in Finlandia because is the more happy country in the last four years in the ranking of World Happiness Report with its cost of living, the nature, air activities and its segurity.

I would like to live with my sisters or my complete family and work in this country before finish my studies and years of job in Chile, because I see the perfect enviroment to develop the life that I always wanted and I believe that if I can bring this life to my sisters, they can be whatever they want to be and that life, is the life that all of us have to live.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

THE POWERFUL AND FOOLPROOF FOOD

WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR?

WHO I AM?