My FUTURE JOB


 It's kind of difficult say anything about this topic because I don't know nothing about it. When I started my studies, I only wanna study and learn, I had never much ideas about my future in the career. But I choose the architecture because I wanna work out of any office, I hope work in the fiel, city or be with the workers.

I don't have any interest about travel with my job, I wanna work In a architecture office in Chile, learn a lot and collect a lot of money to travel to Europe, in especific, to Alemania. I want to lear of architecture in Alemania, do a Major of different kind of architecture, become in a architecture with a lot of knowledge, collect more money and travel with my familty to Findlandia. I wanna travel to learn and with my family, no travel with my job.

About the salary that I expect, I don't have any idea, I want the best salary than I can recieve, but I aware that I don't have experience, I can fail in a lot of moment, and I don't know how much value have my job and this, I will know with experience.

I wanna study a major in materials, kinds of constructions of the world and Eco-Architecture because I really like be a useful person, I like know a lot of things, and in the moment that I have to do something. I hope that I can do it. I wanna do my house without others, have the knowledge to help and do somethings to my friends, family, unknown persons and somebody to need my help and my knowledge. In the future, In my fifties I hope to have my own construction and architecture company.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

THE POWERFUL AND FOOLPROOF FOOD

WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR?

WHO I AM?