My Favorite Food Today

 Before this blog, I said my favorite food was noodles and spaghetti. but the tastes change and my favorite food today is Pizza. I like this food because is the food that I can eat with all my family and my friends. My mother, my stepfather, my godfather and me are vegetarians and when We eat with friends or the family, the pizza is the best option to share with them.



I usually eat this foor one time per week, in different forms. Sometimes I eat this food with my sisters and I buy a veggie pizza to me and a neapolitan pizza to them. When I eat pizza with my girlfriend, we buy two veggie pizzas and when I eat pizza with my family or my friends, I buy different pizzas to all tastes and with this, all of us are happy.

My girlfriend is a dancer so She goes to a dance academy every week. When I finished my first semester of 2021 in my winter vacations, I went to pick her up and we went to eat a pizza in a veggan restaurant. She bougth a vegan table with a different vegan cheese, olives, artichoke and vegetables, and I bought a four cheese family pizza with vegan chesse. Short story, I tried to eat the whole pizza, I ate the whole pizza, I had a stomachache by four days and I couldn't eat cheese for a month

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

THE POWERFUL AND FOOLPROOF FOOD

WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR?

WHO I AM?