ENGLISH LENGUAGE CHALLENGES



 Since I was child, the english alwasys was important, I have aunts and cousins in others countrys like Australia, Spain, Germany and England. When they came to my house, everyone spoke in english, so I had to speak in english to talk with them. When I was eighteen, I did four levels of english on Wallstreet, an academy of english and I learned a lot, I learned listen different english accents like a japanese speaking in english or the american english, australian english, chineses english, etc.

My experience in the university about the english was little boring and disappointing, because in my life I had to learn english to talk with my family and articulate my ideas, so, If I gonna talk about the grammar, and other concepts developed in the class of english, it was very difficult to me. It's like the english in my school (I was in a school with a high level in english) and I had bad grades because I couldn't understand sentences, concepts, times, etc. I only wanted to talk.

I like use blogs because, how I need to write an Idea, sometimes I need or I forget a word and in this moment I search it in lingue o some app and this word enter in my vocabulary and my mind and It is very useful.

I need improve all aspects about the english, I need more vocabulary, I need a better reading, I need a better pronunciation, but I don't scary to talk in english and I don't have shame to talk, so I think that I have a foot in the correct way. I guess. My plan to improvement these aspects will be retake the level in wallstreet and finish it. I hope finish the last level and have a certificate.

Outside the English class, I usually talk a lot with others persons in english by videogames, sometimes I need read blogs in english "How can I do this mission in this game...", and sometimes, my family call me and in this moment We converse in english.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

THE POWERFUL AND FOOLPROOF FOOD

WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR?

WHO I AM?