Is my Personal Information safe?


 How safe is to give your personal information on website such as facebook, instagram, my space and any other? what's the limit for you?

All we know that if you put your name in google, probably will appear your DNI, your complete name, and your location in your city or country, however, is equally risk, share your personal information although you can install a network barrier to your information. If you take the decision to insert your personal details, you should know that is not safe!.

I think the limit to me is show a lot and nothing at time. I can take a photo and upload it to instagram or facebook but this photo don't reveal nothing of location and family. Nothing to prevent me protect the information or any important to me.



P.S.: I useless to upload a photo in a social network. I only share memes and good songs.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

THE POWERFUL AND FOOLPROOF FOOD

WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR?

WHO I AM?