WHO I AM?

 

My name is Tomás, I've 21 years old and I was born in San Bernardo, Santiago. I usually live in Santiago, but in the vacations, important dates, weekends, or free time, I travel to Cobquecura since It's my second house and in this place I lived my first years of my life.

I'm Scout and I love the music and sports. When the pandemic started, with my family agree make a gym in the house and in this time, the confinement has not been a problem. Until today we have a lot of weight to do exercise and implements like dumbbels, kettlebells, a olympic bar and its cage, and more. At the same time, I love listen and play music with diferent instrument like violin, piano, guitar, traverse flute and percussion instruments. Today, my focus is in the violin because is the worst instrument that I can play. I really love the clasic music and my favorite musical pieces are Introduction and Rondo Capriccioso of Camille Saint-Saëns and Nocturne N°20 in C sharp minor of Chopin.

When all my close family is grouped, we are a a lot of people, but in my home, we are five members without my pets. If i count my pets, we are ten members, sometimes we are more, sometimes we are less (my cats go to the party and comes with friends to eat food). I live with my Mom and his partner, and my two little sisters. We have four cats and one dog. Our hometown is ugly and dangerous, but with friends and the family, all is better than a city without love and care.



Comentarios

  1. I am very amazed to know that you play different instruments, on the contrary i'm very bad touched instruments, i try learn touched piano self-taught but is very difficult and I give up very quickly... ahah is so sad ;(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi, my cat also love music clasic jajaja specially he like to sleep listening to it. King regards!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

THE POWERFUL AND FOOLPROOF FOOD

WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR?