WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR?



 Post taking the P.S.U. in 2017, I didn't know wanna study and I just wanted to do everything except study, so in this year I only played sports, music and studied to did the P.S.U. in 2018. In the beginning I wanted to study Civil Engineering, in the passage of the year, I thought about the Chemical Civil Engineering, but when the moment had come, I had a conversation with my mom about my future and the Arquitecture was the most funny and intersting major in the options or I thought so.

When I was a child, I did a lot of cities with my legos and items of my room like racetraks, wood, cars. In my best dreams job, I Told my mother that I wanted to calculated everything around me by chance. Today, I need this thought or the basis of this thought to do what I wanna do in my major.

My experience at the university has been very rewarding, because enter in the Universidad de Chile, allowed me to experience a lot of diferents things like reflections, thoughts, realities, points of view. And all this things are really stimulating to our opinion and our thinking.

Comentarios

  1. How cool that you like math, I hate math since I was a child because I used to get my calculations wrong, but I admire people who like them and know how to solve mathematical problems

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think that when you remember what you did as a child, you can find some answers to the important decisions(remembering what made you happy), is cool that you can remember this things, and use them now.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

THE POWERFUL AND FOOLPROOF FOOD

WHO I AM?