A SMALL PHOTO AND A GREAT EXPERIENCE

 This photograph was taken in my last year in scout, when with my best friends we climbed the Chaiten Volcano in the year 2019. In the moment when I see this photo, I begin to remember all the activities, landscapes, moments and everything important to my life in this journey.

It was a long way, with a few litres of wather, food to six persons and my two best friends, the climb to the peak of the volcano was very funny and challenging. The initial path was a path through lava-burned trees and the new local vegetation, a mix between the bad feeling about the burned trees and the happiness about the big and green new vegetation. While the road steepened, everything was changing, the vegetation, the air, the feelings, the fatigue increased and every step is harder. At the top, the wind and the view were amazing. When we finished the trekking of the Chaiten Volcano we were very happy and tired, our expreience was very reguarding and a good memory for the next years.




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

THE POWERFUL AND FOOLPROOF FOOD

WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR?

WHO I AM?