MY FAVORITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

 

Really, I'm very bad with all kind of technology, I'm a bit clumsy and It doesn't catch my attention, however, is a fundamental part of our life, so We need to learn to live together and benefit from it. 

 It's a bit difficult to choose something but when I was child, usually with my family we were going to cyber to play videogames on a Pc. I Always had a connection with it, so the computer took a part and importance in my life. I had my first computer when I was eleven years old, thanks to Junaeb and a state scholarship. When I started to use the computer, I watched anime and my favorite series in youtube, then included works like essays or power point presentations, and in the Pandemic, the computer has became in my entertainment and conection with my friends.

I use the computer every day, thanks to classes and games. I like the computer, because it has many uses like learning, having fun, talk with your friends and family, etc. And as Homer Simpsons would say "You have so many styles".

Today, my life depends on the computer, so I think that if I won't have a computer in my life, the most probably, I will have more social life and more interactions with my sorroundings.

Comentarios

  1. Reading you blog... I realized that I do same things as you I would add that without the computer we would not be able to have classes in a comfortable way, less do the homework of the university TT

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

THE POWERFUL AND FOOLPROOF FOOD

WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR?

WHO I AM?