MUSICIAN


 I like listen to music a lot. Since that I was a child, I lived with a lot of persons (between nine and eleven persons, depending of the day) so I listened different kind of music. If I was with my uncle I listened music like puck rock, metalcore, trash metal, funk, nu-metal, pop-punk and my favorits bands was Green day and Korn. When I was with my mom and my grandma, I usually listened groups like Inti Illimani, Quilapayun, Los Tres and a lot of chilean, but my favorit music was When they listened Trova, like Silvio Rodriguez. I began play guitar for the songs of Silvio and when I was with my father and my aunt I listened a lot of clasic music, but my favorite composers was Camille Saint-Saëns, Frederic Chopin and J.S. Bach. When I Listened the Introduction and Rondo Capriccioso I began to play violin, piano and interested in a orchestra music.


There is a studio about the music and our brain that explain when we listen to music, our brain activates different brain areas but when we play music or sing a song, this brain areas are intensified and the stimulus is greater. Im very bad if I have to sing a song, so I always play some instrument when I had to play songs in my house, with my family or in the school, so when I began to play different songs about the different kind of music, in the moment that I could play a complete piece of song in piano, It was the best feeling with an instrument in my short life and fot this reazon, my favorite music was the classical music.

Today, my favorite composers was Camille Saint-Saëns, Ludovico Einaudi, Lee Ru-Ma and Joe Hisaishi, the composers of the songs in the movies of Studio Ghibli.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

THE POWERFUL AND FOOLPROOF FOOD

WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR?

WHO I AM?