CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAM

 I don't really know about the program of my career, so I will write about my experience like student of architecture of our university.



I'm in the third year, six semester of the career and I know about a lot of things. The subjects are good, I learn a lot of kind and use of materials, create a critical thinking and a moral self to face the society, I can make a project in different editing programs and I can carry out my ideas in a better way. However I could see a deficit with the use about the editing program and our reality, because all the programs that I can use today, I learned it alone, It's difficult to be taught how to use it from our teachers in the first years, They don't teach us how to use the program BIM or Autodesk Revit and the university don't give us a license to programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesing, Sketchup, etc.

I think that We need a lot of time to understanding and learning the subjects, so, six years, seven years and eigth years, it's fine, we need that time to succedd in learning, but in the same way, We don't need to have bad times and suffer mental problems in a career and the workload of this career, is a very irrational thing, because the teachers think that, while more works, more learning and that's not fine, only give us stress, frustration and anxiety.

In the faculty, the bathrooms are very very very good, I really like this, but the classrooms and the infraestructure in general, is very bad, It has a bad thermal comfort, the classroom are raining, so We need classrooms more comfortable to the users and more usefull.

If I talk about our teachers, it the same if I walk about the persons, You can meet good and bad people, With the teachers is the same, You have a lot of lucky to find a good teacher and You have a bad lucky if You find a bad teacher, the problem is that, if you have a bad teachers, You will want to leave the career, and if you have a good teacher, You will love the career, and this "Lucky"? is not good. We need a standard in our teachers, all of us, always are gratefull with a good teacher, but the bad teachers do the difference in the student life.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

THE POWERFUL AND FOOLPROOF FOOD

WHY DID I CHOOSE MY MAJOR?

WHO I AM?